10. Shenzhen: Shenzhen is a major city in China. More than 7 million people live in this city, which covers an area of 2,050 square kilometers. It is a safe city, but tourists are advised to avoid the Baoa’an area near the airport.
9. Shanghai: Shanghai is the largest city in China by population. More than 14.35 million people live in Shanghai. The city covers an area of 6,340 square kilometers. It is a safe city. Violent crimes are very rare.
8. Doha: Doha is the capital of Qatar. It has a population of more than 797,000 and covers an area of 132.1 square kilometers. Many residents of Doha feel that their city is safe. Qatar is a stable nation.
7. Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE. With a population of more than 613,400, it is also the second most populous city in the UAE. The city covers 972.4 square kilometers. Abu Dhabi is the safest city in the Middle East and Africa, as per the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Safe Cities Index 2015.
6. Seoul: Seoul is the capital of South Korea. More than 9.82 million people live in this thriving metropolis, which covers an area of 605.2 square kilometers.
5. Taipei: Taipei is the capital of Taiwan. More than 2.62 million people live in Taipei, which has been the center of rapid economic development. This safe city covers an area of 271.7 square kilometers.
4. Hong Kong: Hong Kong is a major city located in the southern coast of China. It has a population of more than 7.188 million. A high percentage of Hong Kong’s residents live in urban slums.
3. Osaka: Osaka is located in the Kansai region of Japan. More than 2.665 people live in Osaka, which covers 223 square kilometers. It is a wealthy city and ranks high in personal safety.
2. Singapore: Singapore is a modern city-state which covers an area of 716.1 square kilometers. It ranks number one in the world in overall personal safety. Singapore has tough penalties for all crimes due to which crime rate is very low.
1. Tokyo: Tokyo is the capital of Japan and the Greater Tokyo area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world. More than 13.35 million people live in Tokyo. The city covers 2,188 square kilometers. Tokyo is the safest city in the world. It also ranks number one for digital security. Nightlife of Tokyo is another attraction for visitors.
IMAGE SOURCE: Google Search
Video Rating: / 5
Home of the infamous Bora Bora island, Tahiti is a picturesque romantic getaway that’s perfect for the beginning of a new life with the one you love. Experience gorgeous sunsets on pristine beaches and explosions of velvety green mountains competing to kiss the sky. Tahiti also offers a variety of snorkeling and hiking experiences. The food, culture, and captivating scenery will leave you hungry for more.
Adventure and relaxation are two characteristic features of a Borneo honeymoon. Described as one of the greatest islands in the world, Borneo is a true image of beauty in the Malay Archipelago in Asia. Borneo is the ideal getaway for nature lovers who enjoy hiking and exploring the hidden treasures of rain forests.
It’s party time! Brazil is the carnival mecca of the world. It is also filled with beautiful beaches and spectacular rainforests. There is so much to do in Brazil that you’ll never want to leave.
Bali is an amazingly tranquil and serene honeymoon destination. More than just an untouched paradise, Bali offers a secluded getaway that will take you away from the pressures of life, even if only for a moment. Make a reservation at one of the many luxury resorts and experience a honeymoon that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Mauritius is an island just off the east coast of Africa that offers the perfect beach honeymoon location. If you just want a simple vacation where you can relax and spend some quality time with your new spouse, Mauritius is just right for you.
Greece is an amazing destination for everything related to romance. Its rich history, magnificent architecture, and gorgeous scenery create a holistic romantic getaway for newlyweds. The Greek islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes and Lesbos offer a variety of experiences that will keep you busy and help you discover more about your new spouse.
It is often said that variety is the spice of life. With 333 spectacular islands, Fiji offers every traveler a wide range of vacation experiences to choose from. Wiggle your toes in the glimmering sand of any of the numerous beaches; go back-packing through the majestic rainforests; engage in a native village experience; or revel in the vibrant city life of Nadi. Let the Fiji islands help make your honeymoon unforgettable.
The Caribbean supersedes Fiji in the number of islands that are viable tourist destinations. Most islands offer pristine beaches and captivating cultures fit for an exciting honeymoon. Some of the top Caribbean islands to choose from for your romantic get-a-way are: Jamaica, the Bahamas, Dominica, St. Lucia, and Curacao. An excellent honeymoon idea would be a Caribbean cruise that allows you to experience a small portion of each of these islands. Nevertheless, if you choose to visit one or many of these islands, it will truly be an experience you’ll remember forever.
Further up north from the Caribbean lies an archipelago filled with stunning beauty, vibrancy and tranquility. Bermuda offers an experience like no other. Be captivated by the perfectly blue waters and the pink sand beaches. Explore the country’s history at Fort St. Catherine and St. George’s. Make your honeymoon a relaxing and memorable experience by choosing the enchanting island of Bermuda.
Classic and captivating beauty characterizes the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Dubbed the “Island of Aphrodite”, Cyprus is a picturesque, romantic destination. Charming medieval castles, tantalizing citrus groves and scenery, and gorgeous beaches make Cyprus one of the best honeymoon destinations for 2015.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”
Video Rating: / 5